Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I'll start out by saying Merry Christmas to friends and family! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We were blessed with lots of gifts and time spent with our family- but the best part of Christmas was watching Ben experience it all for the first time. The Christmas trees, wrapping paper, and even his first pair of Christmas pajamas:)

Nick and I had our family Christmas at home on Christmas Eve morning. We helped Ben open his gifts and played with all of his new goodies from Santa. Then later that afternoon we headed up to Francesville to spend Christmas with the Vollmer's. Here are a few shots of Ben from Christmas Eve morning at our house...


Balls, Blocks, Trains... but all he really wants to do is play with the wrapping paper;)


Such a sweet face

Our weekend at the Vollmer household in Francesville was entertaining, a little crazy, but fun as always. I'm sure I ate a week's worth of food (no thanks to those cake balls that you made Lin)! My favorite gift from the weekend is my Nook!!! Yay!!! It's like a kindle, but made by Barnes and Noble- just your basic eReader... it's perfect! Thank you Scott and Cathy!!

Here are a few pics of Ben from the weekend...


Enjoying his first bath in his rubber ducky tub from the Watts'


Loving the Christmas tree




Loving the bubble wrap even more


Daddy and his little elf


Aunt Lin and Ben with their matching hats:)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Stopping by to comment---I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Nook! Most of the people I know have Kindles, but I love the Nook! I have books to lend but no one to lend to. Maybe we can work something out? Ben is a cutie! Enjoy! --I always check your blog through Hilary's. Hope you don't mind!!

Linda said...

I bought that same Melissa & Doug wooden train to take for Clive when we go :) Love seeing your pictures, Ade, and glad you all had a nice Christmas together at your moms'!