Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!

This year our New Year's Eve celebration was spent at my Mom's house with my entire family... it was fabulous!! We all arrived on Friday, lounged, opened Christmas gifts from one another, ate lots of good food (Mom, I think I'm still trying to digest your Carbonara!!), and just enjoyed being together. As usual, a good chunk of our evening time was spent floating in the pool and talking about the latest and greatest that is happening for everyone. Nick even took Ben in the pool for a little while and he was loving it!!

Thanks to my fam for a great weekend as usual... can't wait to see you all again soon!

Here are a couple of shots from the weekend...

I'm just not sure about this whole pool thing Dad...


Wait- I LOVE this whole pool thing!!!


Happy New Year to you too, Dom.


Grandma Braun spending some good QT with the grandbabies...

1 comment:

AllisonStarr said...

I would love a copy of the picture with mom reading to the kiddos. Great capture - you know why!!!!