There are of course a few things I'm probably more concerned about than I should be (called first-time-mom syndrome) but I'd rather worry over nothing than ignore a potential problem! For example, he has a hard time keeping down any sort of table food that we give him... even the littlest pea won't stay down! So I guess we stick to the baby food for a little while longer until he can learn to swallow and process better. Anyone else out there have this problem?? And then there is his rashy red skin. Poor little guy. The doctor seems to think it's pretty normal dry baby skin, so I guess we just slather with Aquaphor and move on!
Here are a few of the latest pictures. Brace yourself, he's pretty charming...
No caption needed for this cutie-pie. I know, you just want to squeeze those cheeks!!

Mommy is busy wrapping gifts. Daddy is busy making paper hats for Ben out of tissue paper. Sigh.
Ben got a new sled from his Grandma Haring for Christmas- it was big hit! Since it's too cold out for little man we have resorted to pulling him around the living room:)



2 comments:
love, love, love this!
Ade. All I can say is ADORABLE. I know I say it every time, but he is so cute and so sweet! Missing you terribly - hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Love you!
Post a Comment