For those of you that know me well, you know that having the latest and greatest technology gadgets has never been my thing- I leave that kind of stuff to my brother Anthony. Well, as it turns out, I have become quite the "tech nerd" over the last month or so. Okay, maybe that is a little bit of a stretch, but I do feel like I'm slowly but surely catching up with the rest of the world.
First, it was DVR. I know, a few years behind the curve on this one. My husband has been begging me for years, and I didn't want to cough up the extra cash on the cable bill. Well after several times of missing a show I wanted to watch for one reason or another, I was finally convinced that I could be more efficient with my tv watching if only I would get DVR. It worked. And I am now an extremely efficient tv watcher:)
Next, our new computer. Nick and I have been using his old laptop from his college days as our primary personal computer at the house. Let's just say I would come to tears of frustration almost every time I used it... always locking up, shutting down, cutting my internet connection, you name it. We made the leap and bought a Mac laptop this last weekend- I love it!! I never thought I would be a Mac, but it's official and I couldn't be happier!
Finally, it was my Christmas gift from Nick that added to my all my new tech-y toys at the house. We exchanged our Christmas gifts tonight (we couldn't wait, we're only human, okay!), and he got me a Flip Video!! I love it! It's a little hand held camcorder, just the size of your cell phone, that takes hours worth of video! Perfect when you have a little one around that is always doing video-worthy little stunts. Meg, I know you are reading this and your jaw has hit the floor... well just know you inspired Nick for the Christmas gift purchase!! Thank you!
So now that I am so efficient with my time and technology, I should be able to blog much more often (now that my computer doesn't freeze up on me in the middle of a post). And thanks to the Flip Video I will be able to share precious videos of Ben! Stay tuned for that...



No comments:
Post a Comment