Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

The small things in life

I love Ben's sleepy look in this picture... this was first thing in the morning after his bottle, probably right around 7am:)


Yesterday when I went to Meijer, I was shopping for a baby gift for a friend and came to the baby toy aisle. Now, Nick and I have finished our Christmas shopping and already have bought several things for Ben. But I couldn't help myself. For $3.29 I bought stackable cups- the ones that are different colors and fit one inside the other. I just had a feeling that Ben would enjoy them.

Well I was right! Rather than wrap these for Christmas (since he won't know the difference anyway) I just busted them out of the package when I got home last night. Needless to say it was a big hit! Who knew such a small thing could bring pure and utter happiness to a 9 month old?!


No comments: