Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

I'm thankful for...

... so many things, way too many to try to sit here and name/type them all. So for 2010, I'll just stick with the most obvious thing I'm thankful for, and that is my son. I'm thankful that God has given Nick and I the chance to raise this precious little boy, thankful that we have so many loving family and friends to help us with the task, and thankful just to be Ben's mom.


He looks pretty mischievous...

Thanks Great-Grandma Gutwein for my
very first set of Lego's!!


Grandma Braun



Grandpa Vollmer



Who is having more fun building the train set,
Ben or Uncle Aaron?


The 5 cousins (L-R), Violet Gutwein (2 weeks), Grace Gutwein (2),
Alexa Starr (1), Ben Vollmer (8mos), and Anna Starr (5).




Aunt Carrie keep the kiddos occupied with
The Very Hungry Caterpillar.




Great Grandma Gutwein with Ben,
one of her 18 great-grandchildren...



Footie PJ's and time for breakfast-
does life get much better than this?



My little man

1 comment:

M. C. said...

Love it... he is such a cutie... I wanna pinch his chubby little checks.