I woke up Friday morning with a sore throat, and that slowly morphed into a full blown head cold over the weekend. Ugh- I think I picked it up from Ben who has been battling something similar. But, a runny nose and congestion didn't stop me!
Frank and Lindley came to visit for the weekend which is always a good time. Saturday morning Lindley and I took our Starbucks coffees and Ben downtown for his first trip to Circle Centre. My whole mission was to look at the baby boy clothes in H&M, and well, let's just say they will have to restock the shelves after our visit! I found the cutest things for fall and winter for Ben, and on my way to checkout I happened to pick up one or two things for me too:) Thanks H&M!
Saturday evening Caity came to the house after Ben went to bed so that Nick and I could go out to dinner with Frank and Lindley. We went to one of our fave's, Maggiano's, and it didn't disappoint. And what would a trip to Maggiano's be without a big piece of Tiramasu?!
On Sunday, Nick decided to tackle the ceiling fan project in our living room that we have been talking about since we moved in (3 years ago!). Off to Lowe's he went and luckily he had Frank there as his handy dandy assistant. It's a good thing we finally got the fan installed now that summer is nearing an end:) Anyway- thank you Nick for being so handy to have around!!
Frank and Lindley had a good time hanging out with Ben- thanks for visiting!!





No comments:
Post a Comment