Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tech Support, Please!!

Here I am, about 2 months since my last blog post. Most of you are probably thinking, "oh, she went back to work and doesn't have time to blog anymore." On the contrary, my friends. I have been in a 2 month long battle with my PC. That's right, me and the ol' hewlitt packard have been going rounds. Tonight, a small victory. I'm giving it about another ten minutes before I'm kicked out of here again.

With that being said- a lot sure has happened in the last 2 months! Our precious little boy Ben has now doubled in age (and size too, for that matter). He is 4 months old, almost 4 1/2 now, and is more precious than ever! It's amazing to see him develop new skills every day. He is learning to roll over, grab his toes, reach for objects... I feel like I'm going to blink and he will be driving, dating, and filling out college resumes! Woah there- long time before all of those things. Anyway, it is so rewarding to watch him grow and change. He is also learning to sleep- most nights he's up to about 10 hour stretches! I am loving that... the dark circles under my eyes are starting to fade:)

The summer is flying by for Nick and I. We had a wonderful trip to Hilton Head with Nick's family at the end of June, threw a surprise 30th birthday party for my sister here at our house in July, and we are getting ready to go up to the Gutwein lakehouse for a week in August. Mixed in with all of that, we have been staying busy learning to juggle work, family, taking care of the house, etc. Life never pauses... even when your internet connection won't let you blog!



I couldn't post a blog without at least one picture... and this is even a little old already! This is Ben's first visit to the beach while we were in Hilton Head. How can you resist those cheeks!! I promise to get some more recent pictures posted soon- and to keep up to date now that I think (knock on wood) my computer problems are solved!

2 comments:

emilykate said...

Good to see you back Ade. :)

Loved GGW, great to be with you girls, and Ben of course.

lav said...

i almost fell out of my desk chair with excitement when i saw this update! keep 'em coming, girl!