Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Old friends, New friends

This past Saturday I was so excited to go visit Kara, one of my very best friends since childhood. Kara had a little girl, Tenley, just 2 short months after Ben was born, so it has been fun for us to compare "mommy" notes and watch our little ones grow. We had a great time catching up with each other and squeezing on our babies. I miss Kara so much and wish we could see each other more often! Thank you for a great afternoon!!

You may remember the belly picture I posted when I was about 9 months pregnant with Ben and Kara was about 7 months pregnant with Tenley... well the picture below is the end result of those big bellies!!



Ben must have said something pretty funny


So sweet!!


Old friends and new friends



1 comment:

M. C. said...

oh my goodness! soooo cute girls!