Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Summer of cuteness

Since I wasn't able to blog for a good majority of the summer, I thought I would share some random pics. Unfortunately, because I wasn't blogging on a regular basis, I also kind of forgot to take pictures too- so I don't have that many from the last month or so! I'm turning that around from this point forward. I can't wait for Michigan in just 8 days- we'll get some great pictures there!

Really no point at all to this blog... guess I was just missing it:)

Are these cheeks for real?

Did Nick steal Grandma's sunglasses again?


I can't believe I carried him around in a similar
fashion for 9 months... at least we got him out
before he was any bigger than 9lb 3oz!!



Not too thrilled about starting rice cereal.
I think the bib usually absorbs way more than the kid does.





3 comments:

Sandra said...

wow, he has really gotten big. Think the last time I saw him was when you posted and he was just a little squirt then. Glad to hear you are all doing good.
Have fun in Michigan.

Erica Gutwein said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erica Gutwein said...

Soooo cute! Glad to see all is going well! I miss you guys! And I just have to say - you look amazing!!