Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Growing So Fast

Ben has hit a couple of milestones these last couple of days so I thought I would share! He has really started holding his head up a lot better. By no means does he have full head control, but he's sure trying! I put him in his Bumbo seat to just see how he would do- he loved it! It didn't last long, but it was so cute to see him in there- he just looked so grown up!

He has also been starting to wear his 3-6 month size clothes... yes, you heard me. My 7 week old baby is wearing 3-6 month clothes! His 0-3 month things still fit for the most part, which is good, but he is just growing so fast!

Last milestone is a big one. He moved from the bassinet in our bedroom to the crib in his nursery! It's nice to finally be using his room as a fully functioning room.








3 comments:

Sara Huber said...

Oh my goodness, Ade, he totally looks like you as a baby in the first pic! I usually try not to comment about who babies look like because seriously, can you really tell?? But yes! he does look like you, at least in that shot! :) So cute.

Erica Gutwein said...

Ade - he's just beautiful! I love the pictures! I can't wait to see you both again!

Molly said...

What a dear boy. Thanks for posting. Wish I could have seen you this weekend b/c I think you were going to be at Meagan's shower! I would have loved to see Ben! I hope it doesn't have to wait until GGW '10...Love you!