Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Ben's "Newborn" pictures

This last week we had a photographer come to the house and take pictures of Ben. They are technically his newborn pictures, although he is not really a newborn anymore! They turned out absolutely precious, so I thought I would share. The gallery of pictures is available on the photographer's website, so just follow the instructions below! They will only be there until next Monday...

To view, go to www.mandyleonardsphotography.com
Click ENTER SITE
Click proofing
Password is adrienne

I don't know how we will decide what to order!!

7 comments:

Sean and Julie said...

Oh, Adrienne!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. The first one is absolutely stunning :) You're not sure which ones to pick...what a good problem to have!

Erica Gutwein said...

Ade!!! I love them ALL! So so so cute!!

Ashley said...

This are all SO good! I love all the ones in the white basket and that last one is absolutely precious! You will be so glad that you have these...good luck narrowing them down!

Linda said...

So precious! Looks like Ben cooperated well during this. Love them all!

Betsy said...

#12 is great! Love the smile. Ade he's lookin like you as a baby!

Tianne Overmyer said...

Thanks for sharing these darling pictures...he is so precious!!

Sandra said...

those are great. I love #1, #3, and many more....kind of forget the numbers I had made note of in my head:). Good luck in picking!! he is such a doll.