Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

9 week Update




Ben had his 9 week Dr.'s appointment this last Thursday (technically I guess it was his 2 month visit). If you can believe this, he weighs a whopping 13 lbs 14 oz!! Yes, that's right. Our 2 month old little boy weighs practically 14 lbs! I guess he has those Gutwein male genes in him after all:)

He got his shots this time around, but handled them very well. We are enjoying a little bit longer stretches of sleep at night- usually from about 10:00 until 3:00 now. I know- I hardly know what to do with myself getting 5 hours of sleep at a time!! It's all going by so quickly. I can't really believe that I only have 3 weeks of maternity leave left!!

2 comments:

emilykate said...

Loved holding sweet Ben on Sunday. He's so precious!! Loved seeing you as well!

Linda said...

These are great pictures! His hairline looks like you :) Sorry we didn't have time to talk much on sunday :(