What a wonderful day!!! I took the day off work (best decision I've made in a long time) and decided it was time to treat my 8 month pregnant self to a relaxing day doing whatever I wanted... so that's exactly what I did!
My wonderful husband booked an 80 minute prenatal massage for me this morning to start my day, then it was off to get a pedicure! Afterwards I went to Pier 1 and found lamps for my living room (this was a birthday gift from Mom... thank you Mom!). I have been wanting lamps in there for so long! Then I just relaxed at home and watched the Food Network with Gunther for the afternoon. Nick made dinner for me when he got home from work (delicious beef and broccoli... what an amazing husband I have), and I baked us some white chocolate macadamia nut cookies for dessert!!
Ahhhh... just had to recap for you all! I am now completely relaxed and have to say, it was a good way to turn 26! Thanks to all of you who sent me Happy Birthday wishes! Now, to end the day, American Idol and maybe some popcorn...
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment