Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Francesville Baby Bliss

This past Saturday was the big event... a Baby Shower in my honor in our hometown Francesville. I had been very anxiously awaiting this day as I knew I would get to see so many friends and family that I hadn't seen in a while, eat delicious food (Kudos to 5 loaves bakery on the cake!), ooh and ahh over lots of tiny little baby boy things... all while receiving much needed items to prepare for our son! It was such a perfect day... and let me tell you at 34 weeks pregnant I was worn out after 2 hours of talking, eating, mad gift unwrapping, more cake, hugs, laughing... I wouldn't change a thing!! A special thanks to Connie for hosting the party at her house, and also to Allison, Carrie, Aunt Suzanne, and Erica for all of your hard work and preparation! 6 more weeks (or less????) and we get to meet the TRUE guest of honor at that party:)


Mom pinning on my blue corsage
A diaper cake crafted by Aunt Suz, adorned
with adorable pics of Nick and I as babies

Me and my girls Kara and Melissa enjoying
some delicious food


Kara was put to work, sitting beside me while
I opened gifts so she could write everything down.
By the time it was all said and done, I'm not sure
who was sweating more:)
Allison and I enjoy a good laugh-
over who knows what





No comments: