Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Girl's Night...

Well I can say for certain that a few aspects of girl's night have changed quite a bit over the years. Conversation circles around marriage, babies, pregnancy, and the latest styles of kitchen decor instead of the latest parties, dating, and drama. Thank goodness we're past all of that!! But one thing remains constant. I still find myself surrounded by the best friends a girl could ask for.

Last night Erica and Kara made the trip down here to Indy (considering I'm not travelling far these days). I feel like I never get to see these two any more, but when we do spend time together we pick up right where we left off! We were joined by my best friend from here in Indy, Erin, for dinner at Abuelo's.... mmmm... queso.... For those of you counting, yes, that makes 3 out of 4 pregnant women at one table!! Erin and Kara are 28 and 26 weeks respectively, while I round out the bunch at a whopping 37 weeks. Erica just kept saying how skinny we were all making her feel:)

After dinner it was back to my house for an evening of movies, popcorn, Tang, and hours of talking. I managed to stay up until 1 in the morning... I'm not really sure how that happened!!

Thanks to the girls for a great time!!! I am so blessed to have these 3 amazing women as my friends.


We had to do it...

4 comments:

Betsy said...

HAHA! Loved it that you bumped bellies. So fun that you had that time with girls...and so fun you turned on comments! I've been wanting to do this for awhile. Love always...

Erica Gutwein said...

Yay!! I can leave you comments now!! I had a GREAT time Friday night! Thanks for everything! I'll be praying for you over the next few weeks! Love you!

sandra said...

just came across your blog. I love it. Hope you have a safe delivery and healthy baby. When in March are you due?? My youngest Liam was born on March 20th.

M. C. said...

awww how cute girls!