Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 11, 2012

Lucy- One Month

This past month has gone by so quickly!!  Lucy had her one month doctor's appointment today so I thought I would share some of the stats...

At one month, Lucy is 8lbs 8oz, and she is 21 and 1/2 inches long.  This is the 25th percentile for weight and the 65th percentile for height.  She is still eating about every 3 hours around the clock, maybe she has a four hour stretch at night every once in a while.  I'll be looking forward to that night stretch getting a little longer!!  And you will see from the pictures that she is just starting to smile- it always makes my day.

My friend Jess got me these adorable stickers for each month of the baby's first year that you can put on a onesie and take pictures with.  Lucy and I had a little photo session the other day.  Not the greatest pictures, but it's the best my non-professional eye can do with an iPhone:)  I look forward to giving these updates every month so you can watch her grow!




No comments: