Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 14, 2012

Brown Sugar Goodness...

I tried a new recipe today and I would be very selfish if I didn't share this most delicious cookie with you! Seriously, it's one of the best things I've eaten in a while.  As far as cookies go, I thought I had tried about all there was to offer out there.  Standard chocolate chip, snickerdoodle, peanut butter, sugar cookies... you get the idea.  But no, my friends.  NO.  I hadn't tried it all.  Let me introduce:  BROWN Sugar Cookies.

Here is the link... Brown Sugar Cookies

This is a website/blog that my cousins Emily and Sara apparently use all the time- Thanks for telling me about this on your blog Em!  I have been loving it;)

As far as the cookies go- follow the recipe to a tee, no variations or shortcuts.  The only change I made was to cut the baking time to 10 minutes and they were perfect.

Hope you enjoy!!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

these are amazing!! My cousin Alisha Gutwein introduced these to me almost 2 years ago!! We love them as well,but man....all that butter keeps me from making them to often!!!

emilykate said...

Glad to know about these! I had seen the post but the picture must not have tempted me. I trust your recommendation though, that's for sure! Loving the photos of sweet Lucy. Can't wait to meet her and see you at ggw!!

Linda said...

I made these this evening...they have a great flavor but seem a little on the greasy side....who's surprised with all that butter! :)
Mine were a little flat too- like they maybe could have used a little more flour? Thanks for giving me the encouragement to try them!