Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Big Brother

Sometimes when a new baby comes around, you might think the older siblings can feel left out or maybe even a little bit like they aren't getting the attention that they are used to.  Well, not my Ben.  I don't think this boy will ever fade into any sort of background, which is one of my favorite qualities about him.  Having a little sister hasn't made him jealous or act out, he loves Lucy and is very sweet with her constantly giving her kisses and hugs and wanting to help.  No, having a little sister hasn't stopped Ben at all from being the good natured, funny, and absolutely precious boy that we all know and love.



One of my favorite pictures of him recently, shopping with his Dad at Gander Mountain and trying on cowboy hats.  Boys will be boys:)  


Putting those swimming lessons to work- he is absolutely fearless!  He didn't know I was taking a video, he thought I was taking a picture so you can hear him keep saying "Cheese!"

1 comment:

AllisonStarr said...

Ade!!!!! Ben is SO stinkin cute! I had NO idea he was that brave in the water! You are going to have to watch him like a hawk when you're in FL. That is so great, though. Good job, Ben!!