Ben and I ventured out of the house today to the pediatrician's office for his 6 week visit. All good news! He weighs 11 pounds 4 ounces, and is 24 inches long! I feel like some Mom's are always talking in "percentile's", like "he's in the 95th percentile" or whatever. Well I have no idea what percentile Ben is in, I forgot to ask. I'm sure I could Google it;)
I can hardly believe it's been 6 weeks! This means that I'm halfway through my maternity leave (which I don't like to think about too much). It has flown by, but I've had a few of my mom friends tell me that the 2nd half will go much slower than the 1st half. I can believe this, considering a good chunk of the first half was spent in the hospital! So with 6 weeks left and beautiful weather, I plan on lots of walks and trips to Clay Terrace.
ALSO, very exciting news... drum roll please... I'm back in my pre-pregnancy jeans!!! I was so proud this morning. Although I have to admit, even though they technically fit, they don't fit the way they used to. I think things have shifted around a bit. Oh well, it's still exciting. Now it's time to focus on getting swimsuit ready. I think we'll forget the bikini this year and settle for a nice looking tankini:)
I can hardly believe it's been 6 weeks! This means that I'm halfway through my maternity leave (which I don't like to think about too much). It has flown by, but I've had a few of my mom friends tell me that the 2nd half will go much slower than the 1st half. I can believe this, considering a good chunk of the first half was spent in the hospital! So with 6 weeks left and beautiful weather, I plan on lots of walks and trips to Clay Terrace.
ALSO, very exciting news... drum roll please... I'm back in my pre-pregnancy jeans!!! I was so proud this morning. Although I have to admit, even though they technically fit, they don't fit the way they used to. I think things have shifted around a bit. Oh well, it's still exciting. Now it's time to focus on getting swimsuit ready. I think we'll forget the bikini this year and settle for a nice looking tankini:)




2 comments:
Oh Ade - I love the video! He's so cute!! I miss you guys! I tried to call you yesterday, but I'm assuming you were at the doctor now that I've read your blog. Congrats on getting into your jeans!!! What a great feeling!! Hope you have a great weekend!!
He's just a doll, Ade!! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying motherhood. I know exactly what you mean about the jeans. :)
Post a Comment