I wish I had a little more exciting news to share! Here we are, 2 days until the big "due date", and I feel the same as I did 3 weeks ago. The baby and I have walked and walked, eaten spicy foods.... you name it. My mom thinks he must just be pretty comfortable in there! I think he's trying to break some of my ribs.
Nick and I are praying that my body will kick into labor naturally- any time now really would be fine with us. IF that doesn't happen, then we do have an induction scheduled for Thursday the 18th. I have lots of anxiety about this, but it does give me a little hope that there is an end in sight!!
The great news is I am finally "officially" on maternity leave... hooray! Yesterday was my last day at work, and knowing I don't have to work an 8 hour day sitting in a desk chair for the next 3 months feels pretty good! SO- that is just a little more incentive for this little guy to arrive!
Thanks for all of your kind thoughts and prayers... I will keep you all up to speed as much as possible!
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I have been thinking about you all every day!! Good luck this week...take it easy and enjoy these last few days. Can't wait to see this little guy!
Happy Maternity Leave! Enjoy it...
Ade....I am praying for you and can't wait for you to have this baby. Love ya, Tianne
Oh Ade, you're going to be SUCH a good mom. Hope it can come sooner rather than later! Love ya!
Post a Comment