Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Nursery

Nick and I have both been very busy preparing for the arrival of "little Nicky" (or "Bill", as some would call him). I have been shopping, registering, and taking care of my ever growing pregnant self, while Nick has been slaving away getting the little guy's room ready. Dozens of paint swatches, trips to Lowe's and Babies'R'Us later, it has finally come together. Nick's dad Scott came down and helped with the chair rail, which looks great. Mom and I shopped for baby furniture until we found the perfect set! It's been great to have help, and I'm sure Nick is glad that it is finally finished! We still need the rocker, which should arrive by the end of January, and that will be the final touch. We can't wait for him to arrive (only 7 more weeks)!



Cheap labor:)

Dad found his new favorite hobby, painting.


View from the doorway


Mom picked out the rug and talked me into it- I'm so glad she did!

My favorite- the crib!

Jennifer made these wall hangings- I love them!
It really helps bring out the color from the rug.


Jennifer also made this cute tablecloth... it matches the bedding

No comments: