Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Baby Shower

At the beginning of January, my friend Erin Watts was thoughtful enough to throw me a baby shower here in Indy. It was so amazing! She thought of absolutely everything, and even gave bottles of wine for favors (needless to say everyone left pretty happy)! The food was delicious, and the cupcakes were, in all seriousness, the best cupcakes I've ever had in my whole entire life. She knows how I love chocolate on chocolate, and that's exactly what I got!! The guests were mostly girls from work or just friends from here in the Indy area. We had a great time! Erin is also pregnant with a little boy (due in May), so I'm having a shower for her at my house in February... she sure set the bar high! Here are some pics from that night- thanks again Erin for throwing me and the little guy such a wonderful party!


The Mommies-to-Be

The most wonderful cupcakes in the world-

Courtesy of The Flying Cupcake in Broadripple!

No comments: