I got an email Friday morning from Mom letting me know that they would like us to join them for the Colts vs. Jets AFC Championship game on Sunday. I called Nick to ask him what we should do since we already had made plans to have our friends Erin and Mike over to the house to watch the game, but Nick convinced me that they wouldn't care if we broke our plans. He actually couldn't even believe I would consider not going!! Needless to say, they were very understanding (pending a rain check on Nick's chicken wings). So off we went to the football game on Sunday with Mom, Ralph, Allison, and Daryl. We had such a great time- very cool to be at the next best thing to the Superbowl!! Our tickets were first row right behind the Colts defense (I know, don't hate). After a shaky first half, the Colts pulled off an amazing win and are headed to Miami... as if you didn't already know that! By the time we got home we were exhausted and full (thanks to delicious stadium nachos)!
Colts clothing that comes close to fitting!








No comments:
Post a Comment