It's the final day of countdown for us and I couldn't be more ready. Ready to not be pregnant anymore. Ready to have this surgery and few days in the hospital over with. Ready to meet my daughter and make our family of three a family of FOUR! I have plenty of anxiety and have to admit I've shed my fair share of tears today. I can't help but worry about how everything will go, how this will all affect Ben. Needless to say, it's a big week for the Vollmer family. Deep breaths, and I guess just go with it and know it's all in God's hands.
I was very fortunate to spend the afternoon with my family today. It was great to be around my brothers, sisters, their spouses, all of my nieces, and of course my Mom. And Nick and I were able to get one final picture together with Ben as a family (with my big preggers belly)...
The next posts and photos we share there will be another family member to talk about! Can't wait to introduce you all to our baby girl!




1 comment:
Praying it goes well, Ade! Love ya!
Post a Comment