Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Countdown to Baby Vollmer

Well here we are- 2 days away from Baby Girl Vollmer's birthday!  I've surrendered to the fact that she is not (just like Ben) going to decide to arrive in this world until we go in after her, so Monday is the big day!  At this  point in time, I have nothing left to possibly do to "prepare" for her, so it's just a game of hurry up and wait.  Mostly, I'm trying to maximize my moments and time spent with Ben as I know it will be a little limited over the next few weeks.  We have cleaned the house from top to bottom, run every errand I could possibly think of, packed the hospital bags... now what?  I guess we can just enjoy this beautiful April weather and two more relaxing days to save up our energy!

My goal is to post one more pregnant picture of myself here on the blog on Monday before we leave for the hospital.  Then, sometime Monday afternoon we will be sending out the word of her arrival and you will all get a chance to see our newest Vollmer family addition!  Keep checking in for updates!


No comments: