Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Part 1

Merry Christmas!  We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family- you all made our Christmas very special this year.  I definitely wanted to share pictures from all of our Christmas celebrations, but quickly realized there is a little too much for one post.  So here is the first of 2, possibly 3 Christmas posts for this year! 

I thought I would start with our family Christmas at home.  On the Thursday before Christmas, Nick and I went out on a wonderful and much needed rare date night (thank you to Auntie Lindley for babysitting) and returned home to play Santa.  We spent most of our evening after dinner assembling toys, wrapping gifts, and just preparing the set up for Ben the next morning.  The next morning, Friday morning, we woke Ben up to see what "Santa" had brought for him.  Here are some pretty cute shots...


The big tool bench that will be strategically placed upstairs in his big boy room... 


My sweet boy, very excited to see a little Mickey Mouse 


Working on his drawing skills 


He managed to stick every sticker in his stocking on his pj's:)   


A little later in the day- rocking his new Puma sweatsuit from Grandma Sams!  Nick thinks he looks a little like Mini Me from the Austin Powers movies in that suit.

No comments: