Today, we put the finishing touches on Ben's room, and made the leap. After painting, wall decorating, moving furniture, curtains, etc... we finally finished and actually moved Ben into his new room. This meant sleeping in a toddler bed vs. his crib, which is the biggest change of all. The room turned out adorable, just as I had pictured, and much to my surprise the sleeping seems like it might be an okay transition too! I have been stressed out about it, picturing Ben up until all hours of the night playing in his room with toys instead of sleeping now that he can get out of his bed, but he slept for 2 1/2 hours for a nap today and went right down for bed tonight without an issue. So for now, we'll be thankful that the transition is going smoothly so far... here is a sneak peek at Ben's room!
The view from the doorway- on the wall is the Oopsy Daisy artwork that inspired me for the room. It's a big city landscape with a bunch of different "cars, trucks, and things that go!"
The "reading corner" with his new favorite chair... you can just barely see the wheels and shadow of the airplane that Nick hung in this corner- my fault for not getting a better picture of this!
And finally a little craft table.





1 comment:
super cute job!!! I sure would love that room if I were a boy!!
Post a Comment