Well, I have to say it's hard to believe that Ben is 6 months old already!! I honestly never in a million years could have imagined how sweet and precious our little boy would be. Nor did I ever have a clue how much joy a little person could bring to my life. Having kids truly puts a different spin on everything. The picture above was taken a few weeks ago, but I don't post pics of our whole family very often, so there you have it.
Ben had his 6 month Dr's appointment today, and I'm happy to report that he is a healthy growing little man. 19lbs, 10oz. and 27 inches long. That is the 85% for weight and 75% for height. He is sleeping through the night, from about 7pm to 6 or 6:30am... I can't ask for better than that. He has been learning to gobble up his baby vegetables, and we are now on to introducing fruits. Ben is also doing a great job of sitting up on his own without toppling over!
We have his 6 month photo shoot this Sunday, so next week I will be posting the link so you can all view them on the photographer's website!



2 comments:
Love that picture of the 3 of you. You do have such a sweet little boy!
Love ya!
put those H&M purchases to use!! he'll look so cute, can't wait to see them!
Post a Comment