So I took a little hiatus from blogging over the last month. Life continues to stay busy and before I know it I haven't a thing about what we've been up to! I am almost 37 weeks pregnant now, and we have about 3 weeks until baby girl's birthday, which is scheduled for April 9th! So unless she decides to come early, we are trying to maximize our time over the next few weeks enjoying Ben as much as possible. My pregnancy has been about as easy as the last one- only dealing with swollen legs from the knee down. I can't really recognize my feet as my own, but I know this baby will be worth it!
So I'll share a few of my favorite photos from the last month or so... then stay tuned for some upcoming posts for Ben's Birthday, Baby Girl's nursery, and more!
Mom, Carrie, and I celebrated our January/February birthdays with a family dinner and a delicious coconut cake- my favorite!
Mom's famous coconut cake... only took her 3 tries to get it right this year:)
Too cute not to share!
Playdate with my bud Owen- soon to be a very close neighbor! Why not sit in the toy bins?
No comments:
Post a Comment