Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 23, 2012

Ben and Mommy's Day Out

Last Monday was a company holiday in honor of MLK day, so Ben and I ventured downtown for the morning to meet up with Erin and Owen at the Children's museum.  We spent the majority of our time in the "Playscape" area dedicated to toddlers like ours who can play in a giant water table, sand table, slides, train tables, you name it.  Ben had a blast with his best friend Owen, and it was nice for Erin and I to chat for a few minutes at a time in between chasing down our little men!  

 The boys splashing around in the water table


Ben looking a little damp- time to move on to something else! 


 Now onto the sand- trust me, I limited time spent at this table to avoid sand in every crevice!


Ben's favorite- the slide!   Can't wait to get this little guy his own swingset for his birthday! 

1 comment:

Erica Gutwein said...

So cute! Looks like a lot of fun! Miss you guys!