So I've shared before my successful infomercial purchase (think Gyro-bowl). Well, my blog following friends, do I have a treat for you. My latest "as seen on TV" purchase was one of the best things to happen to my closet space in a LONG time. I purchased a set of Space Bags. These are the bags that you load up with all sorts of things, such as clothes, blankets, pillows... you name it, and then you suck all of the air out of them with your vacuum cleaner. This reduces the space that the items take up by about 50%, all while giving you a handy and clean way to store things. Brilliant!!
Nick and I have been on a kick lately trying to organize attics, clean closets, etc in the house, and we came to one conclusion... we need more space. Well, since buying a new home is a few years out, I thought the space bags were a pretty good alternative! I cleared up a TON of space in our upstairs bedroom closet and even the linen closet- and if you don't believe me, check out these before and after pictures!!

BEFORE: Two queen comforters, a queen blanket, a throw, and a throw pillow... pretty huge bag, notice the height and width.

AFTER: Look at that shrinkage!

BEFORE: 2 fluffy pillows and a queen blanket... brace yourself, the after picture is pretty amazing

AFTER: I know- it's amazing. I love my space bags!



No comments:
Post a Comment