Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Can it be?

I'm really trying to grasp this... Ben will turn 1 year old in FOUR days!! Where in the world has a whole year gone? I think back to this week last year- I had officially taken maternity leave from work, and I was spending my days pampering my hugely pregnant self and counting down the hours for Ben to arrive. Fast forward 1 year and I can't even begin to piece together everything that has happened over the last 12 months!! Our lives have literally revolved around Ben and his every move, and Nick and I have loved every second of being Mommy and Daddy to our precious boy.

This last weekend we had Ben's 1 year pictures taken by our photographer Mandy. She has done such a great job with all of Ben's pictures to date- I can't wait to see the full gallery from this last shoot! The weather was gorgeous on Saturday so we met at a nature preserve in Fishers. Then afterwards we went back to her studio for a "smash the cake" session- it was adorable! Ben's poor haircut that he got last weekend definitely stood out a little, but even with botched hair he still looks precious!

Check out the "sneak peek" on Mandy's blog here.

More to come on Ben turning one... The big day is Friday and Nick and I plan to have our own little family party that night, then his big birthday party with extended family is the following weekend!

No comments: